- B. S. Microbiology - University of Southwestern Louisiana
- M.T. (ASCP) - Ochsner Foundation Hospital
- M. S. Medical Microbiology - L.S.U. Medical School
- Medical Technologist - several hospitals
- Research Technologist & Clinical Pathology Laboratory Instructor
- Pathology Dept., L.S.U. Medical School
- Microbiology Professor - North Harris College
"There is no rose without its cruel thorn.
No pleasure glows without some grief to fill us.
Words of bliss may follow tones of scorn;
And in every kiss lurks some doggone bacillus."